Project Management & Provisioning
Our PM process is the cornerstone of our support. Each order that is submitted follows a detailed process. The agent has full visibility and can opt to allow its sub-agents, vendors and carriers access as well.
Our best practices have been designed to deliver the best possible outcomes for both you and your customers. We believe in getting it right from the start — before the order is submitted to the carrier. We deliver clean orders the first time, generating more revenue quickly, with fewer headaches. When necessary, our experienced team is trained to handle unexpected issues to help keep the order moving and on-track.
- Each order is assigned both a provisioner and a project manager, so more than one person is knowledgeable about the order.
- An agent-recorded, pre-order review call ensures that you and the team have the same understanding around the work to be done.
- A customer-recorded, pre-order review call ensures all of the order details are correct and that the expectations of all parties are the same.
- Detailed project plans designed by product are visible to you at all times with high level summaries, allowing you to determine the status of any order at a glance.
- Written confirmation that all parties are satisfied before we close the project.
- A complete and thorough bill review for each order we process.
Have It Your Way: In the event that you would like the order submitted, without the benefit of our complete “best practice” process, we are happy to accommodate your request.
We implement a price increase of 10% to off-set risk of eliminating the agent pre-order review call, and a 20% increase to eliminate both your call and the customer pre-order review call.