Case Study: Not Enough Resources
- Young, new talented sub agent, Mark
- Works almost exclusively with one of the larger master agents
- Three years selling telecom, located in New York
- Customer issues begin to mount as the number of customers increase
- Mark comes to understand that the more he sells, the more support is needed
- The options and the cost are evaluated
- The best possible support for the least amount of investment
- A solution that will require no upfront cost
- Professional, reliable help that provides the level of care his customers have come to expect
Mark was at risk of losing one of his largest accounts, a chain of hospitals. His work load increased dramatically as the new chain began to make changes to their network. There was simply not enough time in the day to provision all of the orders, track them and do the test and turn up while placing tickets for all of his other accounts. Mark’s response times slowed and he even starting missing a few key meetings.
Mark was at a cross roads, where many agents find themselves. In order to maintain their existing base, they need help. CRA offers an easy, low risk solution when too many customer issues exist.
Mark began working with CRA one account at a time. He wanted to first unload his smaller accounts with chronic repair problems and then all of the MACs. This immediately freed up time to focus on his hospital chain. As Mark’s comfort level grew, we began placing orders on his behalf for one of his hospital accounts. The customer response was so good, that we then placed more.
Within six months, Mark’s entire business life had changed and he was back on track. A much needed family vacation was the best reward of all.