Case Study: Augmenting Process and Staff
- Well established agency located in Florida
- Sarah has 4 employees currently, and had seven the year before
- In business for 12 years and sells mostly AT&T service
- Internal process challenges with both orders and staff
- Follow through and follow up are not sufficient both internally and externally
- Scaling for future growth has not materialized according to plan
- A hard look in the mirror; take responsibility for the current environment
- Make the necessary changes to align process and staff with growth plan
- Consider outside resources where needed to scale
Without quality staff and solid process, the agency cannot function at a level necessary to scale. The internal issues need attention and to be resolved and there is too much work to do and not enough staff to handle the current work load and support growth.
Augmenting with CRA enabled this agent to focus on the trouble spots within their organization. Once the work was getting done and done correctly, the pressure started to ease.
Utilizing CRA brought results fast, when it was needed and where it was needed. With our professional, trained staff in place Sarah was once again, ready to grow. Now, a year later they have met their financial goals; managing less allowed Sarah to earn more.